VEGAN CHOCOLATE & PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE RECIPE
Have you ever wanted to make something yummy and sweet but just don’t have the time to make a big complicated recipe? Well this is for you! I kid you not, this recipe will take you about 5 minutes, is totally fool proof and best of all TASTES AMAZING! This recipe is particularly good when you’re trying to impress dinner guests as you can fancy it up with grated chocolate on top or a digestive biscuit base or even some fresh raspberries or strawberries!
- 30g cocoa powder
- 56g vegan chocolate drops or broken chocolate bar
- 60ml cold water
- 112g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 396g silken tofu (I used Mori-Nu brand but any tetra pak carton is fine)
What you do:
- Put the chocolate, cocoa and water into a glass bowl over a pan of boiling water on a medium heat and mix until melted (about 2 minutes).
- Mix in the sugar, peanut butter and the vanilla and take off the heat.
- Blend the silken tofu in a blender until smooth then add in the chocolate/ peanut butter mixture and blend again.
- Pour into 4 bowls and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hrs and enjoy!