VEGAN OREO TRUFFLE RECIPE
What you need:
- 1 pack of oreos (YES THEY ARE NOW VEGAN IN THE UK)
- 1/2 pack of tofutti vegan cream cheese
- 100g vegan chocolate
- sprinkles (optional)
What you do:
- Blend the oreos in a food processor.
- Add the cream cheese and blend again.
- Gently roll into about 8 x 1 inch balls and place on a plate.
- Put the plate in the fridge for an hour.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 10 second bursts or over a pan of hot water in a glass bowl.
- Dip the chilled oreo balls into the chocolate, add sprinkles and leave to set