Vegan wagon wheel recipe
As a kid I used to love getting wagon wheels in my lunch box (especially the jammy ones!) I managed to get some yummy vegan marshmallows this weeks so I thought what better way to use them!
What you need:
- Digestive biscuits – most own brand packs are suitable for vegans e.g. Co-op (2 per wagon wheel) gluten free brand here
- 50g chocolate chips per wagon wheel
- 8 vegan marshmallows per wagon wheel (available here)
- jam (optional)
What you do:
- Add 8 marshmallows onto 1 digestive biscuit
4. Add another digestive biscuit on top and leave until the marshmallow cools (5 mins)
6. Add a little vegetable oil to the chocolate if its looking a bit thick
7. Dip your biscuit in the chocolate and leave to dry on some greaseproof paper
8. Leave to set and enjoy!