CHARITY VEGAN COOKING ZINE
Whats the charity?
- 100% of the profits will go to local charity Oakhaven Hospice
Whats the plan?
- I want to make a home-made vegan cooking zine (like my South coast vegan cooking zines) and sell them at a cheap price so everyone can afford one but still make a bit of money for charity
What I need from you (please)
- Simple! I need you to email me a vegan recipe that you like to cook!
- It can be ANYTHING!!! From a sandwich filling to a luxury main dish or dessert as long as its vegan!
- You will get your name and any message/ website link next to your recipe just let me know!
- Not got a recipe? Then send me a review of your local vegan/ vegetarian cafe/ restaurant as I’d like as many as I can get!
- Please send all recipes to me at email@example.com or message me on Facebook or twitter
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! x x x
WHO’S DONATED RECIPES SO FAR:
- Ella Kitty
- Dan Lescala
- Geraldine Lawrence
- Pete Miles
- Paul Initonit
- Alice Doyle
- Thea Prothero
- Sarah Kramer (www.govegan.net)
- Anthony Miles
- Viktoria Hricikova
- Alison Scott
- Tor Ince
- www.twitter.com/veganlane (Lane Gold author of Vegan Junk Food, 225 sinful snacks)
- www.dairyfreedesserts.com (Siue Moffat author of Lickin’ the Beaters 1+2)
- www.facebook.com/freakSTATIC.illustration (cover art)
- Isy Morganmuffel (author of ‘Another dinner is possible cook book’)
- Holly Raval